Which place earns what?
Check out which league finish will earn Le Gym what ahead of the penultimate round of Ligue 1 fixtures.
The top five places in Ligue 1 qualify for Europe, and the Aiglons can still go for four of them:
2nd = Champions League group stage
3rd = Champions League third qualifying round
4th = Europa League group stage
5th = Conference League play-offs
Nantes have qualified for the Europa League group stage after winning the Coupe de France.
If two teams are level on points after 38 games, then they'll first be separated by overall goal difference. OGC Nice is currently at +17, +40 for Rennes, +23 for Marseille and Monaco, +20 for Strasbourg, +12 for Lens. If the clubs are still level, then the following criteria come into play:
1. Head-to-head record
2. Head-to-head goal difference
3. Most goals scored in head-to-head games
4. Most away goals scored in head-to-head games
5. Overall goals scored
6. Overall away goals scored
7. If teams are still level, fair play comes into account with one point for a booking, three for a red. The team with the lowest tally would come out on top.
MATCHDAY 37 FIXTURES
All games kick off at 9pm CEST
Bordeaux - Lorient (Prime Video)
Lyon - Nantes (Prime Video)
Metz - Angers (Prime Video)
Monaco - Brest (Prime Video)
Montpellier - Paris (Prime Video)
Saint-Etienne - Reims (Prime Video)
Strasbourg - Clermont (Prime Video)
Troyes - Lens (Prime Video)
Nice - Lille (Canal+ Sport)
Rennes - Marseille (Canal+ décalé)