Saint-Étienne - Nice
May 17, 2019
The duel in stats
With two days to go until the trip to the Forez, OGCNice.com provides you with the key stats between the two sides (Saint-Étienne - Nice on Saturday at 9pm).
- AS Saint-Étienne have only won one of their last seven matches against OGC Nice in Ligue 1 (one draw and five defeats). The last time was on 5 August 2017 (1-0).
- ASSE have only lost one of their last eight outings in the league (six wins and one draw), on 10 May against Montpellier (0-1).
- Les Verts have won three of their last six home matches against Les Rouge et Noirin the top flight (one draw and two defeats), after losing the previous four.
- Jean-Louis Gasset’s side have lost on four occasions in their last eight home matches in L1 (four wins), the same number as in their previous 29 home games (16 wins and nine draws).
- Nice have only lost one of their last eight league games (three wins and four draws), after falling to defeat in four of their previous six outings (two wins).
- Les Aiglons have 53 points after 36 matches in Ligue 1 2018-19. That is at least seven points more than any other team that has scored 28 goals or less at this stage of the competition in the history of the league (counting three points for a victory).