January 20, 2017
Stat pack : Bastia - Nice
HEAD TO HEAD :
- In the first meeting between the sides in Ligue 1 this season (OGC Nice 1-1 SC Bastia in W14), Alassane PLEA opened the scoring in the 11th minute before Nice conceded the equaliser scored by Enzo CRIVELLI in the 60th minute.
- SC Bastia (W14) are one of three teams who did not go on to lose after conceding the opening goals against OGC Nice in Ligue 1 this season (with LOSC in W3 and Paris SG in W17).
- Bastia have lost only one of their last five games against OGC Nice, all in Ligue 1 (3W, 1D, 1L on September 19, 2015 - SC Bastia 1-3 OGC Nice).
SC Bastia :
- SC Bastia have kept just 2 clean sheets in their last 13 Ligue 1 matches, including none in their last 3 games.
- SC Bastia have not lost back-to-back home games in Ligue 1 since October 2014 (2 defeats on October 4 and 25, 2014). SC Bastia lost their last home game in this competition (SC Bastia 1-2 Olympique de Marseille in W19).
OGC Nice :
- OGC Nice are Ligue 1’s only undefeated team since week 13 (4W, 4D).
- The aiglons have failed to score in their last two Ligue 1 matches. They had failed to score in 2 of their previous 28 games in this competition.
- OGC Nice have kept 5 clean sheets in their 9 away games in Ligue 1 this season. Last season, OGC Nice kept 4 clean sheets in their 19 away games.
COMMON STATISTICS :
- Bastia have lost 162.3 balls per match, only Toulouse (176.2) and Nancy (163.9) have lost more in Ligue 1 this season. Nice have lost 135.8 balls per match, only Paris SG (135.4) have lost fewer in Ligue 1 this season.
- SC Bastia have suffered 14.5 fouls per match, only LOSC and OGC Nice (14.9) have a higher average in Ligue 1 this season.