January 14, 2017
Stat pack : Nice - Metz
Here are some of the key facts and numbers ahead of Nice's game against Metz (Sunday 15 January at 15:00 CET).
Head to head :
- The Aiglons are undefeated in their last 6 games against FC Metz in Ligue 1 (5W, 1D).
- Nice have lost only 2 of their 19 home games against FC Metz in Ligue 1 (10W, 7D, 2L).
OGC Nice :
- Only 3 teams are still unbeaten at home in Ligue 1 this season: OGC Nice (8W, 2D), Paris SG (6W, 3D) and Olympique Marseille (6W, 3D).
- Nice have scored in their last 15 Ligue 1 home games, their longest scoring streak since 1988/1989 (17 games from July 16, 1988, to April 12, 1989)
- The Aiglons have suffered 15.1 fouls per match, the highest average in Ligue 1 this season.
- OGC Nice (13 goals conceded) have set a club record for the fewest goals conceded over the first 19 weeks of a season in Ligue 1.
FC Metz :
- FC Metz have scored in just 3 of their 10 away games in Ligue 1 this season (7 games without scoring). They have won all 3 of those games.
- The "Grenats" have scored at least one goal in only one of their last 6 away matches in Ligue 1 (Toulouse FC 1-2 FC Metz in W13). They have lost the other 5 games.
- FC Metz have scored 4 of their last 5 goals from corner kicks in Ligue 1.
Common statistics :
- OGC Nice have held 56.1% possession this season, only Paris SG (61.9%) have had more of the ball in Ligue 1. FC Metz have 45.0% possession this season, only Angers SCO (44.8%) and AS Nancy Lorraine (44.5%) have a lower percentage in Ligue 1.
- The Aiglons have attempted 660 passes per match and completed 86.7% of them, only Paris SG (728 and 88.4% success) have better passing numbers in Ligue 1 this season. FC Metz have attempted 395 passes per match, the lowest average in Ligue 1 this season.